Associate Brand Manager
- - Brand Marketing
- FLOWER MOUND, TX, USA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental. Vision, 401k
We are a dynamic and growing company seeking a talented and motivated Associate Brand Manager to join our team.
Under the guidance of a Brand Manager, the Associate Brand Manager will be responsible for supporting and executing all brand marketing efforts to meet Funimation's product and brand objectives. Product affinity, motivation, rock-solid work ethic, and a strong attention to detail are essential to thrive in this position. The candidate selected will be hard-working, independent, and a quick learner.
The core responsibilities of this position include:
• Takes an active role in the development and execution of marketing plans and strategies, using consumer insights and competitive intelligence
• Monitors activities of competitors and industry trends, becoming an expert in anime, our business, and our products
• Manages the timelines for projects, keeping the brand team and cross-functional teams on time and informed of changes
• Assists in the development of brand presentations
• Conducts special projects as needed, including analysis of competitive activities and market trends
• Liaises with Operations, Sales, Licensing, Creative, and others to ensure organization alignment on projects
• Assists in media and promotions planning, working with multiple departments
• Reviews all creative materials to ensure that the marketing messages reinforce the brand positioning and objectives
• Supports the Brand team in the development of P&Ls, budgets, and analyses
The minimum qualifications & requirements for this position include:
• Bachelor's Degree in Business/Marketing preferred
• 2+ years marketing experience in consumer packaged goods, home entertainment, or ad agency preferred
• Exceptional communicator (written and oral) with the ability to build relationships and influence teams. International experience a plus.
• Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Strong attention to detail in an environment that requires extensive multi-tasking and multiple deadlines.
• High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of and a passion for entertainment, animation, and pop culture is a plus