Manager, Catalog Marketing
- - Digital Marketing
- FLOWER MOUND, TX, USA
- Full Time
- Funimation offers competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, life, short & long-term disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and ongoing employee development. Funimation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Manager of Catalog Marketing is responsible for taking the strategic lead on the development and management of all Funimation home entertainment national catalog goals and objectives. The Senior Manager is responsible for delivering on the revenue goals for Funimation's portfolio of anime titles in all formats (digital sell-through, DVD and Blu-ray) and with all of Funimation's retail partners. The Senior Manager of Catalog Marketing reports into the Senior Director of Channel Marketing.
● Responsible for developing and implementing the yearly national catalog plan including pricing, unit and sales goals, title specific opportunities, promotional programs, product lifecycle and data analytics.
● Develops and manages the catalog P & L to achieve business objectives/KPIs.
● Provides expertise and insights on industry trends for the category including pricing, product configurations, retail environments and key changes, competitive slates, and best in class marketing executions.
● Leads and executes catalog marketing plan, including establishing creative direction, in close collaboration with shared service teams.
● Responsible for setting street dates and product configurations.
● Recommends and oversees the execution of the marketing mix including paid media, promotions, etc.
● Closely aligns with Brand Marketing to understand title specific consumer insights and strategies and creates plans that adhere to brand positioning.
● Owns milestones and the catalog marketing budget.
● Collaborates with Brand Marketing and shared services to develop channel specific ideas and then leads execution.
● Shares marketing ideas with channel teams (SVOD, Home Entertainment New Release, SHOP), Brand Marketing and shared service teams to maximize broader opportunities throughout the company.
● Partners with Sales and Retail Marketing to develop and implement national catalog programs effectively at retail, to identify retail specific opportunities and to provide input on retail placement.
● Implements yearly category and catalog promotion post-mortems , based on performance, to garner key learnings with which to shape future strategies and tactics.
● Responsible for creating Sales Deck/Presentations.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
● Consumer Orientation - Able to think consumer-first, distill insights and drive relevant strategies that drive Funimation catalog sales.
● Customer Orientation - Understands the current retail environment and quickly changing priorities at physical and digital retailers.
● Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Uses practical experience to complement data.
● Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations.
● Team collaboration and leadership – Able to influence others, drive consistent execution, effectively address challenges and lead a team of peers to solutions.
● Business Acumen – Agile decision-making, ability to formulate a strong POV and adjust plans strategically in a changing environment.
● High Initiative- Able to create and drive plans independently.
● Bachelor's degree required.
● Minimum of 5 years of relevant marketing experience in a fast-paced, product-oriented, consumer-driven company.
● Build marketing strategies tied to a business plans (long and short-term).
● Consumer and Business Analytics.
● Budgeting, ROI Quantification.
● Internal and External client partnership-building.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills, to include: creative briefs, business plans, presentations (Power Point, Keynote, and verbal).
● Strong organization and time management skills.
● Previous experience at home entertainment or retail environment is a plus.
● Proficiency in Japanese is a bonus.
● Current anime fan or desire to deeply understand anime and the anime fan.
● Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint & Excel).
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media