ADR Engineer (part-time night)
- - Audio Production
- Flower Mound, TX, USA
- Part Time
Recording of dialogue for TV and Film programs with standards set by the studio.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work in the studio recording dialogue of voice actors for the voice director. The main function of the ADR engineer in the studio is to keep the session moving at a quick, steady pace while allowing director to lead the sessions.
• Perform post-session editing of dialogue to prepare episodes for mix.
• Perform additional non-session music and dialogue editing as assigned.
• Communicate progress on projects through email and updates to shared project management documents.
• Assist the audio department with documenting and troubleshooting studio hardware and software issues.
• Working knowledge of Pro Tools audio software
• Primary method of using Pro Tools is with Keyboard and mouse.
• Basic familiarity with recording studio hardware including microphones, preamps, mixers and speakers
• Ability to participate in training as an active learner
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks to meet deadlines according to written schedules
• Familiarity with office communications software including email, word processing and spreadsheets
• Good verbal and written communication skills
Ideal Candidate Possess:
• Familiarity with Mac OS and Apple computing hardware
• Working knowledge of Pro Tools Speed keys and functions
• Experience in digital production in an office network environment
• Experience with mobile recording
• Experience in Post Production audio for TV/Film
• Job requires working at an audio workstation for extended periods sitting. Standing option available. Will be working looking at computer screens whole time.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media