Mgr Programmatic & Direct, Paid Media - Funimation (LA Based)
- - Brand Marketing
- FLOWER MOUND, TX, USA
- Full Time
Sony Pictures Television's Funimation is currently seeking a Manager, Programmatic to join our team in Culver City to drive growth on the Funimation business. This role will be an integral part of the Growth marketing organization. You will oversee and manage the day to day all paid programmatic media and and be obsessed about data and KPIs like CAC, LTV, Cost per app install and ROI. Depending on the candidate, the scope will expand to select direct relationships and paid affiliate partners. This highly visible role has the potential to support multiple LOB's at Funimation including SVOD, Shop, Theatrical with immediate focus on the D2C channels. This role will report to Sr. Mgr, Growth.
The goal of the position is to drive new user growth by effectively developing, executing, testing and optimizing digital programs through programmatic display and other channels. The ideal candidate will have experience in user acquisition at a direct response e-commerce, publisher or gaming company. Strong hands-on experience with media and analytics platform and a demonstrated history of managing programmatic campaigns is required.
Funimation, a Sony Pictures Television Networks Company, is the go-to destination for extraordinary anime. By combining its integrated in-house studios along with its technology and distribution partnerships, Funimation leads the industry with its omnichannel approach to offering anime to fans – from streaming and home entertainment to theatrical distribution and broadcast television. The company's next generation streaming service, FunimationNow, provides subscribers with instant access to their favorite sub and dub shows in ad-free HD on the widest array of devices and platforms – from smartphones and tablets to TV's and gaming consoles.
Our Core Purpose: To fascinate fans and enrich lives with compelling entertainment experiences that excite, delight, inspire and connect.
Our Core Values: Be Humble | Play to Win |Treat People Right | Bring Your Passion | Own It | Unleash Creativity and Innovation | Honesty is "The" Policy | Communication is Leadership | Characters with Character
- Primarily focusing on our programmatic media channels to drive new customer acquisition. Including building and executing prospecting and retargeting efforts in a self-serve DSP.
- Lead all aspects of campaigns, from planning and strategy through programmatic buying and trading, performance optimizations, reporting and client communication
- On an ongoing basis, measure and report performance of paid activities, and assess against goals; identify trends and insights
- Regularly monitors spend and determines optimal budget allocation/reallocation between campaigns
- Set up and manage private marketplace deals (deal IDs)
- Collaborate with internal teams such as product, operations, business development, creative and sales to effectively and efficiently direct marketing activities
- Increase knowledge of industry improvements, best practices, new trends, and research
- Evaluate potential new partners, platforms and opportunities for revenue growth
- Partner with product and analytics to ensure proper tagging, data collection and reporting
- Coach and train a junior team
- 3-5+ years of social paid advertising with experience in direct response, across performance marketing, customer acquisition, and retention KPIs
- Strong knowledge of programmatic media and DSP capabilities
- Proficiency with ad-tech and analytics platforms (Google Analytics)
- Experience managing and optimizing complex digital marketing campaigns driven by ROAS and CAC /LTV goals
- Desire to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment driven by data and creative excellence
- Excellent organization and planning skills with ability to multi-task and support multiple brands
- Passion for digital marketing and ability to consistently stay ahead of market trends
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media