Sr Mgr, SEM and User Acquisition, Funimation (LA Based)
- - Brand Marketing
- FLOWER MOUND, TX, USA
- Full Time
Sony Pictures Television's Funimation is currently seeking a Sr Manager, Search & User Acquisition to join our team in Culver City to drive growth on the Funimation business. This role will be an integral part of the Growth marketing organization. You will oversee all search and UA programs in the US and internationally and be obsessed about data and KPIs like CAC, LTV, Cost per app install and ROI. This highly visible role has the potential to support multiple LOB's at Funimation including SVOD, Shop, Theatrical with immediate focus on the D2C channels. The ideal candidate will have experience in user acquisition at a direct response e-commerce, publisher or gaming company. Strong hands-on experience with media and analytics platform and demonstrated history of managing search campaigns is required.
Funimation, a Sony Pictures Television Networks Company, is the go-to destination for extraordinary anime. By combining its integrated in-house studios along with its technology and distribution partnerships, Funimation leads the industry with its omnichannel approach to offering anime to fans – from streaming and home entertainment to theatrical distribution and broadcast television. The company's next generation streaming service, FunimationNow, provides subscribers with instant access to their favorite sub and dub shows in ad-free HD on the widest array of devices and platforms – from smartphones and tablets to TV's and gaming consoles.
Our Core Purpose: To fascinate fans and enrich lives with compelling entertainment experiences that excite, delight, inspire and connect.
Our Core Values: Be Humble | Play to Win |Treat People Right | Bring Your Passion | Own It | Unleash Creativity and Innovation | Honesty is "The" Policy | Communication is Leadership | Characters with Character
- Responsible for overseeing and day to day management of all ppc and mobile app install partners
- On an ongoing basis, measure and report performance of all paid media activities, and assess against goals; identify trends and insights, and optimize plan based on these insights
- Coordinate cross-functional resources such as product, operations, business development, creative and sales to effectively and efficiently direct marketing activities
- Partner with product and analytics to ensure proper tagging, data collection and reporting
- Coach and train a junior team of search and social specialists
- 3-5+ years of direct response paid advertising across performance marketing, customer acquisition, and retention KPIs
- Expert knowledge of search (Google Adwords, Bing) and app install channels (UAC, iOS app store)
- Familiarity with native content platforms (Outbrain, Taboola)
- Hands-on experience with ad-tech and analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Adjust)
- Experience managing and optimizing complex digital marketing campaigns driven by ROAS and CAC /LTV goals
- Desire to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment driven by data and creative excellence
- Excellent organization and planning skills with ability to multi-task and support multiple brands
- Passion for digital marketing and ability to consistently stay ahead of market trends
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- MBA preferred
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media