Sr Mgr Marketing Analytics, Funimation (LA Based)
- - Brand Marketing
- FLOWER MOUND, TX, USA
- Full Time
Sony Pictures Television' s Funimation is currently seeking a Sr. Manager, Marketing Analytics to join our team in Culver City to working on its direct to consumer marketing programs, specifically supporting the Funimation business. The ideal candidate will have hands on analytics experience in user acquisition at a direct response e-commerce, publisher or gaming company. You will be obsessed about measurement of KPIs like CAC, LTV, Cost per app install and ROI, and an expert in Google Analytics. You will also have experience with data mining techniques, advanced SQL and statistical modeling. The role will oversee one data scientist and manage multiple external vendors. This is a highly visible role is an opportunity to be an integral part of a data driven marketing team and build the marketing analytics function from the ground up.
Funimation, a Sony Pictures Television Networks Company, is the go-to destination for extraordinary anime. By combining its integrated in-house studios along with its technology and distribution partnerships, Funimation leads the industry with its omnichannel approach to offering anime to fans – from streaming and home entertainment to theatrical distribution and broadcast television. The company's next generation streaming service, FunimationNow, provides subscribers with instant access to their favorite sub and dub shows in ad-free HD on the widest array of devices and platforms – from smartphones and tablets to TV's and gaming consoles.
Our Core Purpose: To fascinate fans and enrich lives with compelling entertainment experiences that excite, delight, inspire and connect.
Our Core Values: Be Humble | Play to Win |Treat People Right | Bring Your Passion | Own It | Unleash Creativity and Innovation | Honesty is "The" Policy | Communication is Leadership | Characters with Character
What You'll Do
• Work cross-functionally with marketing, finance, product and e-commerce teams to analyze data and drive meaningful business results in the US and globally
• Work with teams to maintain and evolve all customer lifetime value models in order to drive greater media efficiency
• Oversee Google Analytics and be the primary contact for managing GA agency and all internal requests
• Manage external resources and be the expert on 3rd party analytics vendors and platforms
• Conduct ad hoc analyses to better understand predictors of attrition to help reduce churn
• Own campaign reporting and tracking for paid marketing campaigns including multi-channel attribution monitoring and optimization
• Mine and analyze data to drive optimization of marketing techniques and product improvements
• Regularly socialize results with key stakeholders and executives
• Be organized and comfortable juggling multiple projects at once across multiple advertising mediums
• Be the primary lead for data strategy and data governance. Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
• 5+ years of experience in business Intelligence, or marketing analytics
• Bachelors degree required with a major or emphasis in Marketing, Statistics, Finance or Economics preferred
• Expert-level proficiency with Excel, SQL, Google Analytics and advanced data manipulation tools
• Expert fluency with customer acquisition methodologies including optimizing cost per acquisition, retention and lifetime value metrics
• Strong communication and project management skills
• Familiarity with direct response analysis frameworks
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.