Mgr Social Media and User Acquisition, Funimation (LA Based)
- - Brand Marketing
- FLOWER MOUND, TX, USA
- Full Time
Sony Pictures Television's Funimation is currently seeking a Manager, Social & User Acquisition to join our team in Culver City to drive growth on the Funimation business. This is a performance marketing role and will be an integral part of the Growth marketing organization. You will oversee all paid social campaigns and be obsessed about data and KPIs like CAC, LTV, Cost per app install and ROI. The role report into to Sr. Mgr, Growth. This highly visible role has the potential to support multiple LOB's at Funimation including SVOD, Shop, Theatrical with immediate focus on the D2C channels.
Funimation, a Sony Pictures Television Networks Company, is the go-to destination for extraordinary anime. By combining its integrated in-house studios along with its technology and distribution partnerships, Funimation leads the industry with its omnichannel approach to offering anime to fans – from streaming and home entertainment to theatrical distribution and broadcast television. The company's next generation streaming service, FunimationNow, provides subscribers with instant access to their favorite sub and dub shows in ad-free HD on the widest array of devices and platforms – from smartphones and tablets to TV's and gaming consoles.
Our Core Purpose: To fascinate fans and enrich lives with compelling entertainment experiences that excite, delight, inspire and connect.
Our Core Values: Be Humble | Play to Win |Treat People Right | Bring Your Passion | Own It | Unleash Creativity and Innovation | Honesty is "The" Policy | Communication is Leadership | Characters with Character
The goal of this position is to help build and oversee all performance marketing and app install campaigns on social channels like Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat. The ideal candidate will have experience in user acquisition at a direct response e-commerce, publisher or gaming company. Strong hands-on experience with media and analytics platform and demonstrated hands- on history of managing social campaigns is required.
- Responsible for creating and overseeing day to day management of all social campaigns
- On an ongoing basis, measure and report performance of all social activities, and assess against goals; identify trends and insights
- Regularly monitors spend and determines optimal budget allocation/reallocation between campaigns
- Collaborate with internal teams such as product, operations, business development, creative and sales to effectively and efficiently direct marketing activities
- Increase knowledge of industry improvements, best practices, new trends, and research
- Partner with product and analytics to ensure proper tagging, data collection and reporting
- Coach and train a junior team of social specialists
- 3-5+ years of social paid advertising with experience in direct response, across performance marketing, customer acquisition, and retention KPIs
- Proven experience in social media strategy and execution, including audience segmentation and content planning
- Proficiency with ad-tech and analytics platforms (Google Analytics)
- Experience managing and optimizing complex digital marketing campaigns driven by ROAS and CAC /LTV goals
- Desire to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment driven by data and creative excellence
- Excellent organization and planning skills with ability to multi-task and support multiple brands
- Passion for digital marketing and ability to consistently stay ahead of market trends
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.