Global Customer Relations Manager
- - HV Distribution
- Flower Mound, TX, USA
- Full Time
- Funimation Productions offers competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, life, short & long-term disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and ongoing employee development.
Global Customer Relations Manager
Ongoing service and support of Funimation Production customers across assigned site or region as well as leadership/ management of the Customer Support function/ teams within site or the region. Responsible for defining and driving service improvement programs, across Global Customer Service Team... The role should proactively lead and coach customer service across multiple teams within CS organization, and strive towards ensuring high level of customer satisfaction amongst candidates and clients. Motivation and morale of assigned site or region, global client retention, and key CS KPI's around Service levels are the key performance indicators. This role can be client facing and may require travel to client site as required.
· Responsible for CS or representatives directly within some regions
· Provides supervision to team members in attaining Customer Service performance, and productivity goals including completion of email, online-chat and telephonic service and support of Funimation Entertainment customers and candidates
· Effectively and clearly convey performance issues to senior management and Customer Service team members
· Effectively resolve and/or escalate customer/client issues with customer service and cross functionally – Account Managers and Sales, Operations, etc resulting from service failures or misaligned customer expectations so that issues can be resolved as well as identification of root cause
· Oversees the day-to-day duties of the CSR's and teams using real-time monitoring tools and methodologies to ensure
o Proper adherence to client or general guidelines
o Proper adherence to policies and procedures
o Adherence to responsiveness targets
o Adherence to turnaround targets
o Coverage of workstation assignments
o Proper phone etiquette
o Proper email etiquette
o Proper chat etiquette
o Proper use of Funimation Entertainment time
o Interact with internal and external clients daily
o Analyze and evaluate performance, productivity and quality data
o Participate in resolution of escalated issues as they relate to Customer Service and overall
o Oversees the day to day management of our B2C and B2B global customer relations across multiple verticals
· Identifying root cause issues, and creating service improvement plans to "solve at source" across CS
· Managing to a monthly scorecard to track progress and improvement to CS KPI's for site or region assigned
· Working closely with other Funimation Entertainment team to ensure that we are delivery to customer service standards across sites and regions.
Management of Resources
· Effective resource management by ensuring resources are aligned and staffed to ensure that volumes are handled according to desired performance
· Identify ways in which resourcing costs can be reduced through use of technology and efficiency/ process improvement for CS
· Work with Management team on resources planning for budget and general resource/attrition planning.
· Ensure daily client service objectives are met while achieving leadership in customer service practices and satisfaction
· Continually champion proactive business solutions to create an environment of continuous improvement of products and services.
· Act as the senior escalation point for complex client queries and complaints
· Ensure Client Services teams build and maintain strong relationships with client contacts at all levels
· Maintain up to date knowledge of Industry specific and legislative changes and regulations and make recommendations for any necessary changes
Leadership and Development
· Regularly monitor and review team performance to ensure CS KPI's are met and are aligned to plan
· Maintain and develop a motivated team by recognizing talent and identifying high potential for successors in Customer Service leadership roles
· Ensure that meaningful and productive 1:1 meetings are held regularly with all team members
· Ensure effective communication with all team members and provide regular business updates to keep team members informed and engaged
· Ensure annual appraisals are conducted in line with the company defined standard and timetable
· Develop and mentor direct reports, identifying areas for development and offering coaching and mentoring in areas required.
· Ensure that excellent performance is acknowledged appropriately
· Ensure that stimulating and stretching aims and objectives are set with clear goals and measurements that are in line with the overall aims and strategic objectives of the team and the company
· Be approachable and consistent when working with all employees.
· Promote a culture where individuals are accountable for their actions and responsibilities
· Foster a culture of continuous development where individuals are encouraged to improve their own performance and identify training needs to develop them through activities and supervision
· Foster a culture where diversity is embraced and promoted across the organization
· Work on Client/ Candidate Specific Projects where relevant/ required
· Support Senior Management with ad-hoc client relation projects both strategic and operational. These projects could include Domestic and International elements
· Lead/support projects that business leaders prioritize for execution
· Undertake any other duties as specified from time to time by Management (relative/ relevant to role)
· Aid sales/ revenue retention efforts as requested/ required
Desired Skills and Experience
· Bachelor's degree
· 5 years' experience within a service orientated role(s)
· Previous proven management experience preferred; can demonstrate a pro-active approach to managing people
· Extensive experience in dealing with external customers
· Proven experience in leading/ managing diverse and geographically disparate teams
· Proven experience in meeting deadlines and delivery
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (listening, verbal, written presentation)
· Good PC skills - PowerPoint, MS Office, Excel, Word. Salesforce.com experience a plus.
· Aware of the principles and procedures of recruiting, supervising and evaluating staff
· Demonstrates ability to take full responsibility/ ownership for challenges to hand
· Ability to thrive in a fast paced/high volume environment
· Flexible, enthusiastic, demonstrates resourcefulness and possess good interpersonal skills with a professional demeanor at all times.
· Able to think independently or in a team environment and make sound decisions
· Travel 10% or less