Sr. Motion Graphic Designer
- - Creative Circle
- FLOWER MOUND, TX, USA
- Full Time
- Group 1200 Media offers competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, life, short & long-term disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and ongoing employee development.
Funimation Entertainment is a dynamic and growing company seeking an experienced, talented and motivated Senior Motion Graphic Designer to join our creative services video department. This is a great opportunity to work on a wide range of projects in a creative environment.
The senior motion graphic designer within the creative services video department, is a key component in the creation of video assets in support of Funimation's promotional efforts. They use a high degree of proficiency in design and animation skills to create graphics to be used in any variety of videos supporting marketing and Funimation brand initiatives.
The core responsibilities of this position include:
· Collaborate within the creative group to conceptualize, develop & create a wide variety of motion graphic content for various uses including; trailers, broadcast spots and other promotional content.
· Individually conceptualize, develop, and create motion graphics for initiatives, titles and projects in support of the creative services video department's expectations.
· Contribute to the development and creation of content to specifically support our social media channels with over 4 million fans.
· Be a leader in the continued development of the Funimation brand through video content.
The minimum qualifications & requirements for this position include:
· An Associates or a Bachelors' Degree in related field
· 3-5 years' experience as a motion designer in an agency, production house, or in-house creative department
· A reel that demonstrates a broad range of talent, style, storytelling, technical ability, motion graphic design and typography
· Proficiency with After Effects, Premier, Illustrator and Photoshop is required
· Proficiency with Cinema4D is a plus
· Must be able to self-manage, and be comfortable making decisions while maintaining a professional demeanor
· Must be equipped to work in a fast-paced environment where creative decisions can be made and executed quickly
· More than just a familiarity with Anime
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media