- - Home Video Sales
- Flower Mound, TX, USA
- Full Time
- Group 1200 Media offers competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, life, short & long-term disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and ongoing employee development.
We are a dynamic and growing company seeking a talented and motivated Business Analyst to join our team.
The role will be focused on analyzing and interpreting company and retail data to develop forecasting and budgeting models, actionable insights and recommendations. The Business Analyst will work closely with the Sales and Distribution teams to manage reporting and analysis across our wide range of consumer offers, including physical DVD and Blu-ray, Digital Download to Own, Broadcast TV, and SVOD. This position also will work with key account executives to build pricing and promotional programs for retail and distribution partners, as well as developing consumer facing retail marketing programs.
The core responsibilities of this position include:
- Leading business management projects to optimize sales, assortments, and promotion of products
- Planning of annual budgets and monthly revenue/profitability forecasts
- Evaluate and explain the financial or operational impact of any changes
- Working alongside key account executives to translate customer insights into strategies which drive performance
- Analyze account business performance and develop growth objectives that are aligned with Funimation's strategic priorities
- Support brand and customer marketing initiatives including the development and execution of category plans
The minimum qualifications & requirements for this position include:
- Strong mathematical/analytical skills, knowledge of budgeting, sales planning and inventory control, understanding of brand and property positioning, retail business development function, retail distribution and the retail environment
- Flexible/ability to adjust to changing business environment
- Detailed oriented, analytical, ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree + 2-4 years of directly related experience