International Project Manager
- - DVD/Blu-ray Video Production
- FLOWER MOUND, TX, USA
- Full Time
- Funimation Entertainment offers competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, life, short & long-term disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and ongoing employee development.
We are a dynamic and growing company seeking a talented and motivated International Project Manager to join our team.
The International Project Manager will function as a single point of contact in Technical Operations in relation to physical and digital assets for third party and direct international territories. This person will handle all inbound requests and will coordinate and plan internally-produced projects for international release.
The core responsibilities of this position include:
- Generating price quotes, requesting invoices, and maintaining detailed quote and project logs.
- Delivering and tracking of all inbound requests for production materials (video, audio, subtitles, packaging artwork, etc.) from international business partners.
- Maintaining and updating a schedule of DVD/BD authoring projects, DCPs, and asset requests.
- Requesting and tracking DVD/BD menu revisions for localization in other territories.
- Troubleshooting issues and verifying technical specifications, including region codes and special programming needs.
- Maintaining rate card and performing cost analysis as needs change.
- Requesting licensor approvals when required.
- Verifying all deliveries are in compliance with contractual obligations.
- Performing both digital and physical deliveries of materials as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
The minimum qualifications & requirements for this position include:
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Strong written and grammatical skills.
- Knowledge of common post-production materials and workflow.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, possess a high level of organization.
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft office programs and proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced dynamic environment with changing deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving ability and high level of personal accountability.
- Clear communication skills.
- Must be able to work flexible hours; including occasional nights and/or weekends
- Plus: Fluency in Japanese (reading, writing, and aural)
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media