Manager of Vendor Relations and Planning
- - HV Distribution
- Flower Mound, TX, USA
- Full Time
- G1200 Media offers competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, life, short & long-term disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and ongoing employee development
We are a dynamic and growing company seeking a talented and motivated Manager of Vendor Relations and Planning to join our team.
Under the guidance of the Senior Director of Operations, the Manager of Vendor Relations and Planning will be responsible for creating inventory plans and preparing accurate inventory/tracking reports on an as-needed scheduled. Motivation, rock-solid work ethic, solid written and oral communication skills and a strong attention to detail are essential to thrive in this position. The candidate selected will be hard-working, independent, and a quick learner.
The core responsibilities of this position include:
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly reporting of inventory levels, cost analysis, printed goods, etc.
- Manage all inventory assets
- Participate in inventory counts in warehouse on semi-annual basis
- Manage vendor sourcing (print procurement), packaging knowledge preferred
- Manage bill of materials and cost of good worksheets for all new releases
- Maintain and supervise catalog purchases
- Launch, procure and manage all releases/product sold on e-commerce platform
- Audit all inventory activities, including shipments, transfer and adjustments
- Manage inventory warehouse
- Manage current vendor relationships and develop new vendor relationships
- Highest degree of proficiency with Excel, will be used daily
- Works and maintains relationships internally
- Work in our financial system, other e-commerce systems and with external vendors on item setup and associated metadata
- Manage freight relationships
- Auditing and reconciling invoices with our vendors
- The ability to create/product reports and databases
- Analysis of spend trends
- Other tasks as assigned
The minimum qualifications & requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or related field
- Exceptional communicator (written and oral) with the ability to build relationships.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail in an environment that requires extensive multi-tasking and multiple deadlines.
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media