- - Home Video Sales
- Flower Mound, TX, USA
- Full Time
- Funimation offers competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, life, short & long-term disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and ongoing employee development.
We are a dynamic and growing company seeking a talented and motivated Sales Coordinator to join our team.
Under the guidance of the Vice President of Sales and Marketing, the Sales Coordinator will be responsible for supporting departmental objectives to meet Funimation's sales and distribution goals. Product affinity, motivation, rock-solid work ethic, and a strong attention to detail are essential to thrive in this position. The candidate selected will be hard-working, independent, and a quick learner.
The core responsibilities of this position include:
- Manage the creation of purchase orders and track and reconcile departmental expenditures and accruals
- Work with the Sales and Distribution team to coordinate recurring daily, weekly and monthly meetings
- Work closely with Marketing, Creative and Operations to aggregate information needed for the creation, publication, and distribution of the Monthly Sales Planner and the Monthly Sales Book
- Work with Theatrical Distribution Team to provide support with managing inputs and data flow within Hollywood Software
- Provide general administrative support with the creation of expense reports, project tracking, RMF submissions and departmental presentations
The minimum qualifications & requirements for this position include:
- Associates Degree preferred
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional communicator (written and oral) with the ability to build relationships and influence teams
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail in an environment that requires extensive multi-tasking and multiple deadlines
- Knowledge of and a passion for entertainment, anime, and pop culture is a plus
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media