- - Home Video Sales
- FLOWER MOUND, TX, USA
- Full Time
- Funimation offers competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, life, short & long-term disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and ongoing employee development.
We are a dynamic and growing company seeking a talented and motivated Category Manager to join our team.
The role will be focused on analyzing and interpreting consumer and retail data to develop actionable insights and recommendations. The Category Manager will work closely with the Sales and Distribution team to manage reporting and analysis across our wide range of consumer offers, including physical DVD and Bluray, Digital Download to Own, Broadcast TV, and SVOD. This position will also work with key account reps to build pricing and promotional programs for retail and distribution partners, as well as developing consumer facing retail marketing programs.
The core responsibilities of this position include:
- Leading category management projects to optimize sales, assortment, related merchandising, and promotion of products
- Working alongside key account reps to translate customer insights into strategies which drive performance
- Fiscal responsibility to include annual budget planning and monthly revenue/profitabilty forecasting
- Analyze account business performance and develop growth objectives that are aligned with Funimation's strategic priorities
- Support brand and customer marketing initiatives including the development and execution of category plans
The minimum qualifications & requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree + 3-5 yrs. of directly related experience or MBA + 2-3 yrs
- Strong mathematical/analytical skills, knowledge of planning and inventory control, understanding of brand and property positioning, retail business development function, retail distribution and the retail environment
- Strong attention to detail in an environment that requires extensive multi-tasking and multiple deadlines
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Knowledge of and a passion for entertainment, anime, and pop culture is a plus
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media