National Sales Manager
- - Home Video Sales
- FLOWER MOUND, TX, USA
- Full Time
- Funimation offers competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, life, short & long-term disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and ongoing employee development.
We are a dynamic and growing company seeking a talented and motivated National Sales Manager to join our team.
The role will be focused on sales and distribution of Funimation content in the Broadcast, SVOD/AVOD, and International channels. Reporting to the VP of Sales and Distribution, the National Sales Manager leads the effort to maintain and expand our relationship with key accounts, as well as develop new distribution opportunities. The National Sales Manager is responsible for creating, implementing and reporting on sales plans in support of Funimation's overall strategic objectives across a broad range of platforms and partners.
The core responsibilities of this position include:
- Establish and maintain relationships with key industry partners and influencers.
- Work as the primary liason between Funimation and the Sony Pictures Television Networks sales team to maximize exposure and placement of Funimation's brands.
- Manage current direct relationships with Broadcast partners, while actively developing new distribution opportunities
- Develop and manage product placement strategy across 3rd Part SVOD/AVOD platforms, including Amazon, Netflix, and Hulu.
- Work with key existing International Partners to sub-license and exploit Funimation content
- Analyze customer specific metrics and market trends to accurately forecast financial revenue.
The minimum qualifications & requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree + 5-6 yrs. of directly related experience or MBA + 3-5 yrs
- Strong understanding of TV Broadcast sales, SVOD/AVOD sales, or content licensing
- Willingness to travel, including Internationally
- Strong attention to detail in an environment that requires extensive multi-tasking and multiple deadlines
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Knowledge of and a passion for entertainment, anime, and pop culture is a plus
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media