Customer Marketing Manager
- - Home Video Sales
- Flower Mound, TX, USA
- Full Time
- Funimation offers competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, life, short & long-term disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and ongoing employee development.
Funimation is a fully integrated next-generation independent entertainment studio. Funimation is a market leader in the acquisition, creation, production, distribution, licensing and marketing of our wide-ranging Anime, TV and Movie slate. The studio uses our portfolio of brands to differentiate genres and unique audiences with curated content, services and consumer products. Our content is released across traditional and digital distribution channels, including theatrical exhibition, physical and digital home entertainment, pay and free television, and subscription and ad-supported on-demand services.
Our Core Purpose: To fascinate fans/audiences and enrich lives with compelling entertainment experiences that excite, delight, inspire and connect.
Our Goal: To deliver on the promise of being the most trusted and favorite branded provider of media (Anime, Movies, TV and Entertainment) to multiple unique audiences by leveraging entertainment expertise that serves our fans' lifestyles and interests.
Our Core Values: Be Humble | Play to Win |Treat People Right | Bring Your Passion | Own It | Unleash Creativity and Innovation | Honesty is "The" Policy | Communication is Leadership | Characters with Character
We are a dynamic and growing company seeking a talented and motivated Customer Marketing Manager to join our team.
The role will be focused on analyzing and interpreting consumer and retail data to develop actionable insights and recommendations. The Category Manager will work closely with the Sales and Distribution team to manage reporting and analysis across our wide range of consumer offers, including physical DVD and Bluray, Digital Download to Own, Broadcast TV, and SVOD. This position will also work with key account reps to build pricing and promotional programs for retail and distribution partners, as well as developing consumer facing retail marketing programs.
The core responsibilities of this position include:
- Work directly with Sales and Distribution team to develop, implement, and manage account specific marketing and promotional programs. Customers will cross all distribution channels including physical retailers, online retailers (EST and E-Commerce), Theatrical Exhibitors, Broadcasters, and 3rd party SVOD/AVOD platforms.
- Act as the primary liason between the Brand and Social Marekting teams and the Sales and Distribution team.
- Identify market trends and insights to develop Customer Marketing objectives that are aligned with Funimation's strategic priorities.
- Analyze the effectiveness of Customer Marketing programs and develop relevant KPI's for future programs.
The minimum qualifications & requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree + 3-5 yrs. of directly related experience or MBA + 2-3 yrs
- Strong understanding of brand and property positioning, retail distribution and the retail environment
- Experience with Amazon and/or general e-commerce
- Experience creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and advocacy
- Strong attention to detail in an environment that requires extensive multi-tasking and multiple deadlines
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Knowledge of and a passion for entertainment, anime, and pop culture is a plus
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media