- - Fun.com Technology
- FLOWER MOUND, TX, USA
- Full Time
- Funimation offers competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, life, short & long-term disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and ongoing employee development.
Funimation is looking for a Business Analyst to join our Consumer technology team. The Business Analyst will work closely with business partners, product owners, and IT teams to define, prioritize and confirm requirements within the product portfolio.
You will work with cross-functional teams to identify business problems, and construct high-level product epics, features and user stories features - that are easily understood by technical and non-technical audiences.
The core responsibilities of this position include:
- Gather requirements from both internal and external subject matter experts, to document business rules and uses cases for new and existing products.
- Organize and lead design sessions, contributing to the overall design of new and existing products.
- Assist product and development groups to identify and solve design flaws to increase usability.
- Provides content for the development of product documentation (including marketing materials, product specs, user guides, etc.)
- Supporting the team as needed through portions of technology build, test, and deployment.
- Follow agile methodology and deliver requirements/specifications for sprint teams.
- Develop user stories and requirement documents in accordance with project standards and management guidance.
- Support the functional and integration testing between all teams to ensure alignment of requirements testing
- Collaborate with Operations team and contribute to ensure continuous business operations
- Acts responsively to urgent business needs.
The minimum qualifications & requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, relevant experience.
- Experience: Must have 2 - 3 years' experience developing functional and technical requirements for a consumer product.
- Incredible attention to detail: You easily recognize aesthetic and functional details and can make pragmatic decisions about what details are actually important.
- Customer advocacy: You are passionate about and care deeply for the consumer/fan.
- Analytical Skills: You have experience using data analytics (user testing, data analysis, and multivariate testing) to measure the performance of a solution.
- Ability to work with others: You have excellent interpersonal skills. You're a good listener.
- Strong communication skills: You are articulate and persuasive while able to listen and incorporate the perspectives of others.
- Work ethic: You do what it takes to make a launch go well, which involves working with technical operations, product support, product marketing, merchandising, and communicating directly with our community.
- Creativity: You love to solve problems large and small.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media